At LuxairCARGO, our advanced security system and procedures are designed not only to fully meet all international requirements, but also to ensure minimum disruption to achieving fast and efficient throughput of cargo.
The Cargocenter has restricted-access entry and exit points for staff and visitors, while outbound trucks are sealed and scrutinized at a dedicated truck gate. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) provides continuous monitoring of all areas from truck doors to the apron. High-value goods are held in secure vaults and dedicated protected storage areas can have additional guards & security measures if requested.
- Certified TAPA-A
- Certified security system
- Regulated Agent (strict compliance with EU rules)
- X-ray & trace detectors
- Constant surveillance of sensitive areas
- Frequent spot-checks by dedicated security personnel
- Comprehensive CCTV coverage of terminals, truck doors, aircraft apron
- Secure area with a single and guarded entry/exit point
- 100% securitized Staff
- Outgoing vehicles sealed and inspected at exit
- High-value goods stored in safe vaults with high-tech alarm systems and extra guards & security measures if requested
- Entire area optimized for high security whilst maintaining high efficiency