IT Information Technologies
LuxairCARGO uses an information management and automation system to speed the flow through our Cargocenter. All shipments and processes for more than 220 wide-body and narrow-body aircraft movements a week are automatically managed and monitored. The system is paperless and fully linked with customs, airlines and forwarders, so handlers can plan their workloads in advance and customs can release goods even before they arrive.
- Monitoring of storage and tracking for every inbound flight
- Full incoming cargo processing: arrival notes, cargo releases and customs clearances
- Barcodes on pallets allow instant identification of shipment, routing and detection of restricted merchandise
- Optimized work shift planning and time management according to the planned traffic intensity
- Automatic ULD grouping by flight number into pre-selected storage zones for fast delivery and optimized loading sequences into departing aircraft
- Full outgoing cargo processing: shipment acceptance, air waybill checking, customs and flight manifests, flight and crew documents